Wed, May 30|
Digital Behaviors and Privacy in an Era of Digital Acceleration
Time & Location
May 30, 2018, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
eMarketer Offices, 11 Times Square, New York, NY 10036, USA
About the event
RomAmPro is inviting you to a discussion on social networks and their impact on our lives.
Please join Andrea Szasz (digital marketing analyst) and Semih Sogutlu (senior software engineer) as they walk us through today's social media behavior across demographics, from children to baby boomers, and its visible and hidden impact on our lives.
Some of the topics that will be explored:
- How social networks and digital media have changed the way we and our dear ones (children or parents) spend their free time.
- In light of the Facebook scandal, what happens once we post on social media?
- What kind of data is collected from us online?
- How are big social media companies handling our data?
- Do you know your social media footprint?
- What can we do to protect ourselves and our loved ones?
Participation Fee: $20 suggested donation to RomAmPro a 501(c)(3) non profit organization.
Target Audience: RomAmPro Community and Friends
Please RSVP via Eventbrite no later than May 29, 2018. Space is limited.
Light snacks and refreshments will be served.
As always, don't forget your business cards!
Important Arrival Instructions:
All guests must be pre-cleared by eMarketer security at least 24 hrs prior to event. Kindly RSVP on or before May 29, 2018. Please arrive by 5:45pm with ID that matches the name listed on the RSVP. When you arrive at the 14th floor a RomAmPro representative will walk you to the conference room. For any security clearance/ID issues with the building's clearance desk, please call Andrea at 914-227-1779.
Look forward to seeing you at our digital event!