The ticket fee includes cheese board served for an hour and Hors D’ouvres served for 2 hours. There will be a cash bar: $14 for mixed drinks, $10 for wine and Prosecco , $8 for beer and $3 for soft drinks and water(this is not a sit down dinner).
Live entertainment from the Road Runners band and Romanian and international music provided by a DJ.
* SPACEISLIMITED! Ticket price is $115 per person if you purchase your ticket by December 10th. Ticket price per person after December 10th will be $130.
Note: Student rates available.
For quick checkout (1 item per transaction), additional payment options below.
1. What is the Dress Code for the event? Business Casual or Dressy
2. How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please contact Constantin Vulpescu for information and confirmation 914 482-0700 or at email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No. Your name will be on the hostess' list.
4. Is my ticket transferable? Yes. If you cannot make it, please let us know in advance the name of who will be attending in your place so we can inform the hostess.
5. Is my ticket refundable?
No. Tickets are non refundable.
6. What is special about The Players Club? The Players Club, located at 16 Gramercy Park S. NY is a private social club founded in New York City by the noted 19th-century Shakespearean actor Edwin Booth. In 1888, Booth purchased an 1847 mansion, reserved an upper floor for his residence, and turned the rest into a clubhouse.