Join Maria Moldovan and Dan Purcea in singing Romanian traditional Carols, and DJ Smurf to dance the evening away as we spread holiday cheer.
Come, celebrate, reconnect with new and old friends and meet other members of the Romanian community.
Hors D’Oeuvre are served through the night so mixing, mingling and dancing will be easy breezy.
A la carte cash bar available.
Space is limited! Ticket price is $100 per person if you purchase your ticket by December 10th. Ticket price per person after December 10th will be $120.
Note: Student rates available. Email email@example.com for details.
Problems have been reported paying as a PayPal guest (without logging into a PayPal account) in certain browsers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble purchasing tickets using the button below.
1. What is the Dress Code for the event? Business Casual or Dressy
2. How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please e-mail email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
3. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No, your name will be on the hostess' list.
4. Is my ticket transferable? Yes. If you cannot make it, please let us know in advance the name of who else will be attending in your place so we can inform the hostess.
5. Is my ticket refundable?
No, tickets are non refundable.
6. What is special about The Players Club? The Players Club, located at 16 Gramercy Park S. NY is a private social club founded in New York City by the noted 19th-century Shakespearean actor Edwin Booth. In 1888, Booth purchased an 1847 mansion, reserved an upper floor for his residence, and turned the rest into a clubhouse.